Multi-Skilled Technologist PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Ct-30300
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
Share This Job On
Apply Now Multi-Skilled Technologist PRN Job in San Antonio
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Specials, Nuclear Medicine, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate Diagnostic examinations and possible Interventional procedure. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
- Graduate of AMA approved School Of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. Must be Registered or Registry-eligible in secondary modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing the secondary modality. The exception being PACS which carries no formal registry. The PACS designation of Super User will be signed off by the PACS Administrator.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years' experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Current CPR certification