Multi-skilled Radiology Tech - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
ALT-St.Mich Atlanta Hospital-15300
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
Share This Job On
Apply Now Multi-skilled Radiology Tech - PRN Job in Atlanta
This position is PRN. With minimum supervision, technologist will operate various imaging equipment within the department, which can include computerized axial tomography and mammography to produce accurate diagnostic examinations and possible interventional procedures. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience on a hospital environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified registries per scope of practice. Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.