MT/MLT - FT - Canton
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
Canton, TX 75103
Share This Job On
Apply Now MT/MLT - FT - Canton Job in Canton
Performs skilled, specialized work in the conduct of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic laboratory tests. Adds reagents or indicator solutions, and subjects specimens for processing to operations such as heating, filtering or titrating. Prepares slides as necessary for microscopic analysis. Observes reactions, color changes, or formation of precipitates; studies slides using microscope, or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment. Typically requires technologist designation by ASCP, AMT, HHS, or ISCLT.
- ASCP, equivalent or registry eligible.
- Associate degree in Medical Technology.
- Familiar with PC, printer.
- General understanding of most laboratory equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in fast-paced environment, multi-tasking capabilities and flexibility in scheduling.