MT, Medical Technologist - PRN Job in Winnsboro
Performs clinical testing in the general laboratory, in addition to Blood Bank and Microbiology sections, with all duties necessary for accurate and timely results including quality control, performance improvement, proficiency testing, and preventative maintenance of equipment. Recognizes abnormal critical values and follows proper guidelines for notifying medical team members of results. Performs clerical, general, and phlebotomy duties related to daily operations in the laboratory. Provides/dispenses blood products as requested by medical staff.
- MLT or MT certification through ASCP or AMT (or eligible)
- Associates OR Bachelors degree in Medical Technology
- Phlebotomy, Microscope skills, blood cell identification skills
- LIS, Laboratory Information System
- Laboratory Automated Analyzers
Per Diem As Needed