Ministry Director - Care Management
CHRISTUS Spohn Administration Office
1801 Fairfield Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ministry Director - Care Management Job in Corpus Christi
The Ministry Director Care Management is responsible for the direction, management and leadership of Ministry Care Management Departments to include Social Work, RN Case Managers, and Utilization Review. This includes the functions of utilization and case management, social services and discharge planning. The Ministry Director is responsible for ensuring timely and appropriate utilization review as set forth in COP §482.30 and discharge planning as set forth in COP §482.43, which is necessary to remain a participating provider with Medicare and Medicaid services.
- Bachelor’s of Science is required
- Master's degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years full-time nursing or social work experience
- 5 years acute care experience
- 2 years of Case, Resource, and Utilization management experience
- Current RN or Social Worker license
- Case Management certification preferred