Medical Transcriptionist - Transcription
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now Medical Transcriptionist - Transcription Job in Corpus Christi
Transcribes various medical reports and other recorded data using appropriate software data programs. Duplicates documents as directed and provides routine information. Researches and resolves various quality issues. Provides general clerical support such as answering phone calls and opening mail.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
- Minimum one year experience in transcribing medical dictation in a hospital setting or doctor’s office preferred.
- RRA, ART or CMT preferred.