Master Data Solution Architect
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Master Data Solution Architect Job in Irving
The Master Data Solution Architect is responsible for aligning the delivery of MDM functional & technical components with the MDM strategies, best practices, and standards. The role will recommend and implement appropriate technical approaches for master data management and integration solutions. This individual will also be responsible for the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of master data including the rationalization and management of data across the full lifecycle, and is accountable for accurate and time critical application of MDM change processes and administration. Success in the role is defined via MDM technology strategy deliverables, including activities supporting data standards, data governance processes, data quality, MDM tools, MDM best practices, and MDM implementations.
The role will collaborate with Enterprise Data Quality and Governance programs to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health.
The Master Data Solution Architect supports the business goals and objectives for the Data Management division, the Information Management organization, and the enterprise as a whole.
- Interacts professionally and effectively with multiple functional areas in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing solutions related to Master Data activities.
- Create MDM process standards and architecture enabling the MDM roadmap vision and strategic direction.
- Architect and execute a Master Data solution; Includes integration, sourcing, data services, de-duplication, survivorship and data archiving for projects.
- Thorough understanding of deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies and master data hierarchy management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing work environments.
- Partner with Business Leaders, Stewards and Business Users to resolve solution issues.
- Prepare auditing analysis to identify trends, patterns, and/or system issues that may contribute to coding and documentation deficiencies and risk areas.
- Deep technical skills in Informatica Master Data tools and SQL (Microsoft, Oracle and Teradata).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Management, Information Systems, Engineering, or Data Science
- 10+ years in application development, data analysis, data consolidation, or data management / governance
- 5+ years in data consolidation (BI and/or MDM) and implementation developer roles; Ability to analyze sources, design consolidation rules, develop data load routines in batch and real time, cleanse, and merge/de-duplicate
- 5+ years technical knowledge on data architecture and data integration
- 3+ years direct experience in MDM analysis, design, development, support and operations with a leading MDM tool suite (Informatica preferred)
- Deep understanding of SQL (Microsoft and Teradata preferred)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts, possibilities, and limitations to a non-technical audience (product managers, business stakeholders)
- Knowledge of data, and more specifically a data domain, utilized within Healthcare
- High attention to detail and constructive attitude in reviewing data