Marketing Specialist II
Marketing and Communications
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Marketing and HR Office
500 South Beckham Avenue
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Marketing Specialist II Job in Tyler
Responsible for supporting marketing related communications needs of designated business groups and departments. Counsels businesses in developing and executing communications programs including product advertising.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business or related field required.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to confidentiality.
- Experience collaborating successfully, including excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to make effective presentations to various stakeholders including physicians and external constituents.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including creative approaches to internal and external marketing and communication platforms. Must possess a professional demeanor.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and other various programs.
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion, including some weekends and evenings.
- Ability to prioritize work, multitask, set priorities, create schedules and meet deadlines. Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Three to five years of experience in marketing, corporate communications and public/media relations.
- Health care experience highly preferred. Experience at an advertising or public relations agency may be helpful.