Marketing Manager- INC Marketing
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Marketing Manager- INC Marketing Job in Longview
Responsible for implementing the marketing and public relation strategies, to promote the various services of CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Hospitals; and position the system brand as a leader and advocate in the region. To accomplish this, the communications manager will work closely with the marketing department and key system leaders including the CEO, Campus Presidents, Chief Nursing Officers and board members of CHRISTUS Spohn. The functions of the Marketing Department include advertising, public relations, website maintenance, specified publications and internal as well as external communications, call center management/results tracking, specified events and crisis communications as necessary. The Manager will be responsible for the integrity of confidential information, including strategic plans, financial information, risk management situations and patient information. The Manager is called upon to make critical suggestions and strategy decisions related to issues and critical positioning opportunities, and to act as spokesperson to media representatives upon request.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or other related field from an accredited college or university. Master's Degree preferred.
- Strong strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive contact with public, physicians, community and other departments.
- Ability to present to upper management and recive acceptance of recommendations.
- Experience in a hospital marketing setting is preferred
- 5 + years of experience in advertising and/or marketing for a service industry company