Manager, Talent Management FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager, Talent Management FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, human resources, learning and development, or a related discipline preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Expert knowledge of leadership theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of instruction design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs.
- Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years management/leadership/teaching/educator experience. 3 years healthcare preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Vice President, Human Resources
- Bloodborne pathogen Works in clean, well-lighted, ventilated, smoke-free environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit and work for long periods of time at a computer terminal using sound ergonomic principles. Extensive use of hands for writing and use of computer. Additionally, duties require ability to regularly stand, walk, stoop and reach. Moderate physical effort able to lift/carry up to 15 lbs