Manager Respiratory Therapy Job in Longview
Provides essential leadership to the department members; coordinates the allocation of staff and other resources; facilitates the ongoing achievement of the department’s mission and goals; promotes the development and improvement of processes directed at delivering high-quality, secure healthcare.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to progressively guide and lead a group of people to meet goals and exceed customer requirements
- Role models leadership behavior, enhanced team development, and Core Values
- Creates team-based quality improvement plans, including the definition of team goals, utilizing performance measures and appropriate analysis tools, changing and improving performance through feedback, coaching, and teaching
- Maintains financial and labor targets and reports of variances.
- Demonstrates an ability to plan, organize and control department resources and communicate fiscal expectations to staff
- Coordinates the allocation of staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure the delivery of appropriate service by competent staff as defined by experience, education, and skill
- Provides for and encourages an environment of self-development and continued learning
- Demonstrates the ability and dedication to addressing issues and activities that encompass the larger aspect operations of the department, including the ability to communicate with other members of the leadership team, physicians, staff, and external sources/vendors
- Maintains an effective channel for productive and interactive communication
- Evaluates and provide feedback to associates at prescribed time frames.
- Encourages and promotes associate engagement.
- Associate Degree, Bachelors Preferred
- 3 years minimum clinical experience
- 1 year minimum of prior leadership experience (preferably)
- RT or RCP License in state of employment
- RT PERM or RCP PERM License in state of employment
- CRT NBRC