Manager of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program Job in Tyler
The person in this position is responsible to give direction to the Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program, includng all aspects of Accreditation, program design and development, department handbook management, program policies and procedures, recruiting and supervising of students, CPE personnel management, record keeping, and management of all CPE fees.
- Designation of ACPE Certified Educator or Associate Certified Educator.
- Master of Divinity degree from an accredited theological seminary (or equivalent).
- Five or more years of previous spiritual care experience is required.
- Denominational or ecclesiastical endorsement (or equivalent).
- Must be able to use a PC, MS Word and Excel
- Copier and Fax machine