Manager, Human Resources Strategy
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager, Human Resources Strategy Job in Alexandria
The Manager, HR Strategy, has responsibility for the Human Resource management of assigned system departments/facilities whose personnel may be located at multiple CHRISTUS Health facilities in the assigned market/region. This role will partner with local resources to drive the execution of HR programs, in order to achieve departmental and overall business goals and objectives. In addition, the Manager, HR Strategy offers deep expertise in 1 or more core HR disciplines and carries a broad understanding of all HR disciplines, to include compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations and performance management. The role may be responsible for assigned departmental personnel and assisting in the preparation of budgets, reports and other communications, as required by market/regional leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management, industrial/organizational psychology, learning and development, business administration, or related discipline or equivalent training and experience required.
- Deep expertise in one or more core HR disciplines and a broad understanding of all HR disciplines.
- Good written and oral communication skills, negotiation skills, conflict resolution skills, and presentation skills.
- 3-4 years of experience in organization development, performance management, or HR management required.
- Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Professional in Human Resources Certification is preferred.