Oversee customer research department
- Report to the Vice President, Strategic Marketing
- Plan and lead critical research initiatives to provide valuable insights into consumer behavior, segmentation and market trends which will have a significant impact on business growth and optimization.
- Beyond providing invaluable consumer insights to drive the business, recommend actions to be taken, presenting to and working closely with regional and system executives, influencing decisions across the enterprise.
- Create a consumer-centric and data-driven culture by implementing key research programs like Brand Research and Tracking, Segmentation, Custom Panel Creation, Product Concept Research, Advertising measurement, and Market Intelligence.
- Design and implement proprietary qualitative research including focus groups, message boards, and IDI's that bring the consumer (i.e. their wants, needs, attitudes) to life.
- Select and manage research team and vendors to prioritize research and analysis requests.
- Management and stewardship over the customer research budget
- Establish a "Research Standard" to ensure all projects have clear goals and objectives, meet research industry quality standards, and produce actionable, timely results for the business.
- Consult and coordinate with international, cross-functional teams throughout the organization in vendor selection, research design, research execution, data analysis, and reporting for quantitative and qualitative stakeholder research, including but not limited to, Associate engagement, physician engagement, and patient experience.
- Function as the internal advocate for healthcare customers and for CHRISTUS' understanding of them.
- Develop strong working relationships among key leaders and be the go-to resource for all things related to the consumer
- 9+ years of relevant work experience
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications