Manager Community Health
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Community & Social Services
SRHC Shared Services-30600
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Community Health Job in San Antonio
The purpose of the Program Manager, Community Health position is to manage the day-to-day operations of Accountable Health Communities grant program and to develop and implement strategies that effectively address identified needs of the program to serve the community.A. Education/Skills
- Requires a Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years experience in community-based programs. Master's degree preferred.
- Graduate education or experience in Public Health, community planning and development strongly preferred.
- Requires the highest standards of professional and personal ethics that conform to the Mission and Philosophy of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care.
- Requires basic computer skills, ability to use computer software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to direct others toward a desired goal; excellent customer service skills; collaborative skills; organizational skills; planning and team building skills; ability to follow through with assignments in a timely manner; excellent written and verbal skills; ability to work effectively with diverse groups and individuals.
- Skills related to consulting and negotiating; ability to collect and analyze data to support strategic directions; experience with advocacy initiatives.
- Requires the ability to develop and present information to groups.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods involved in coordinating operations of health programs.
- Requires the ability to respond to multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Requires the ability to write grants.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Requires at least five (5) years of experience in operations of a medical/community based program, including proven experience leading groups toward a common goal.
- Two years of supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications