5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Manager Clinic Operations - Pedi Administrative
CHRISTUS Baylor Clinics Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Manager Clinic Operations - Pedi Administrative Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for the operation of physician practices usually consisting of more than 4 providers, more than 10 FTEs or more than two sites. The position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel, preparing clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial analyses, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues.
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding, medical group operations, and managed care concepts.
- Ability to recognize and communicate variance in key practice indicators.
- Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.
- 4 Four or more years of clinic management experience required
- Additional appropriate education may be substituted for three years of clinic management experience
- Four years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills