LVN PRN - Nursing Admin
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
Nursing & Nursing Support
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN PRN - Nursing Admin Job in Beaumont
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for administering direct patient care, treatments as ordered by the physician, and administering medications under the proper scope of licensure. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Elizabeth Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Graduate for a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent
- Current licensure or permit to practice in the State of Texas
- Current BLS, ACLS (as required by unit)
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- Prior experience in a hospital setting required, Prior Medical-Surgical experience preferred
Today, we are one of the largest, most advanced facilities in the CHRISTUS Health System and the only Magnet Hospital between Houston and Baton Rouge.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Elizabeth Family!