LVN Occupational Health PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Nursing & Nursing Support
SRHC Shared Services-30600
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN Occupational Health PRN Job in San Antonio
This is a PRN position. Provides general nursing care to patients in an Occupational Health clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current State LVN license.
- Demonstrable experience with PC, Excel and Word or similar word processing system required.
- Experience with needles, syringes, blood pressure cuffs, stethoscope and other medical equipment is required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of applicable Centers for Disease Contol and Prevention recommendations, OSHA regulations and The Joint Commisson standards as related to Associate Health Associate.
- Attention to detail and accuracy necessary. Ability to work within deadlines and handle multiple tasks required. Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- A minimum of two years of clinical nursing experience in Medical-Surgical nursing, Emergency Care or Family Practice is required.
- Experience in Occupational Health, Employee Health, Public Health and/ or Worker's Compensation is preferred.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse licensure required
- BLS required