LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Oncology
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Oncology Job in Tyler
· Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides nursing care to patients within the state’s scope of LPN/LVN practice. Works collaboratively with the directors and other interdisciplinary team members to facilitate quality care for the patient.
· Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
· Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
· Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction to drugs or treatments to providers.
· Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of patients.
· Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals. Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
· May perform the following tasks in accordance with established procedures and as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification.
· Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing
· Previous medical office experience preferred
· Valid state license to practice nursing
· Current CPR certification