LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Clinic - Pain Management Neuroscience
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Nursing & Nursing Support
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
910 E. Houston
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Clinic - Pain Management Neuroscience Job in Tyler
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The LVN will complement the nursing process assisting in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- Successful completion of LVN / LPN training.
- Prefer 6 months of clinical practice in an acute care environment.
- Maintain current BCLS certification
- Maintain current state licensure and provide the hospital with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.