LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Care Coordinator - Clinic - Population Health
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Nursing & Nursing Support
TMFHS TC/Woodgate Admin-381AR
1315 Doctors Dr
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Care Coordinator - Clinic - Population Health Job in Tyler
Provides care under supervision of physician for all clinic patients, according to established standards and practices. Performs pre-visit planning and post-hospital discharge follow up for all clinic patients and works collaboratively with patients and the primary care team to develop the medical home model of patient care.
- Completion of LVN program from an accredited college or vocational school.
- Current Texas LVN licensure
- BLS from American Heart Association
- 1-3 years' experience in a clinic setting
- Basic computer skills and EMR experience
- Must possess good organizational, communication and nursing skills.