LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Associate / Occupational Health
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Employee Health and HR Office
1034 Clinic Drive
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Associate / Occupational Health Job in Tyler
The Occupational Health Nurse is responsible for the daily operations of the Associate Health services and initiatives for the organization. Assists the Human Resources department with prescreening applicants, and coordinates with CHRISTUS Health Texas Occupational Injury Assistance Program (TOIAP) to promote and insure organizational safety and a healthy workforce. In addition, assures that the facility is in compliance with the regulatory agencies to include the State of Texas, Health and Human Services (HSS), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and The Joint Commission (TJC) as it relates to Associate Health issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of the laws and regulations (State of Texas, Department of Health, ADA, and The Joint Commission) that involves Employee Health
Per Diem As Needed