Lead Level. Provides nursing care to assigned patients under the supervision of a licensed professional.
* Completion of an accredited school of vocational nursing is required.
* Must be licensed in the State of Texas as a Licensed Vocation Nurse.
* CPR Certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
* Must have the ability to work with an electronic health record (EPIC is preferred).
* Type (30 WPM), data entry, 10-key.
* Requires the ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
* Candidates will possess good analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, and decision making skills
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills