LVN Clinic - Palestine Orthopedic Surgery
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Nursing & Nursing Support
Palestine Orthopedic Surgery-381BY
116 Medical Dr
Palestine, TX 75801
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN Clinic - Palestine Orthopedic Surgery Job in Palestine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is looking to hire the Best and the Brightest. Voted as one of the Top 50 Best and Brightest Companies to work for, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is where you want to be.
The LVN/LPN provides professional nursing care to clinic patients and works collaboratively with the Providers to facilitate quality care for our patients. The LVN's skillfully and consistently performs daily clinical duties per established policy and procedure.
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
- Formulates patient care plans, posts tests and examination results, reviews test and examination results with Providers.
- Instructs patients with regard to medication and treatment, under the direction of Provider.
- Maintains quality control standards (HIPAA/OSHA).
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Current state license to practice nursing.
- Graduate from accredited school of practical nursing or vocation nursing.
- Previous experience working in clinic or office setting preferred.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding
- Must have an understanding of documentation standards.
- IV certification preferred.