Provides nursing care under supervision of physician or registered nurse for clinic patients, according to the established standards and practices. Performs various lab procedures when necessary. Assist provider in examination and treatment of patients and administer medications safely to patients, while managing patient flow.
* Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
* Must be licensed as a Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN) with the State of Texas
* CPR Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross; ACLS may be required for certain specialty practices or for code team.
* Prefer candidate with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a clinical setting. Specialty experience may be required if working in a specialty practice.
* Phlebotomy skills are preferred.
* Must have a working knowledge of an electronic health record system; EPIC is preferred.
* Requires the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced work environment with strong basic office skills (ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM, data entry & 10-Key)
* Candidates will possess good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills