You will provide professional nursing under supervision for clinic patients, according to the established standards and practices; and perform various lab and radiological tests and procedures when necessary. Assist provider in examination and treatment of patients and administer medications safely to patients, while managing patient flow.
Job Duties Include:
* Assisting doctors and other medical staff with a variety of medical responsibilities as directed by medical supervisor
* Demonstrating exceptional service to patients, families, referral sources and co-workers and other customers.
* Reading, analyzing, and interpreting general medical charts and instructions
* Performing routine clerical duties assigned, including but not limited to locating patient charts, filing and the completion of routine forms
* Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
* Maintaining flow of patient check-in, verifying demographic and insurance information database.
* Assisting with answering phones, taking messages and assisting with patient and staff inquiries.
* Responding to business office requests for patient account corrections and/or maintenance, in a timely manner.
* Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with physician guidelines.
* Performing other duties as assigned