LVN Clinic - BBJ
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
Nursing & Nursing Support
SETX Beaumont Bone&Joint Bldg-00611
3650 Laurel Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77707
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN Clinic - BBJ Job in Beaumont
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for administering direct patient care, treatments as ordered by the physician, and administering medications under the proper scope of licensure. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health Bone and Joint Clinic, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Graduate for a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent
- Current licensure or permit to practice in the State of Texas
- Current BLS, ACLS (as required by unit)
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- Prior experience in a hospital setting required, Prior Medical-Surgical experience preferred
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health Family!