LVN Case Manager-Utilization Review
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Nursing & Nursing Support
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Ct-30300
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN Case Manager-Utilization Review Job in San Antonio
The LVN Case Manager - Utilization Review effectively communicates with internal and external clinical professionals, efficiently organizes the financial insurance care of the patients, and relays clinical data to insurance providers and internal and external vendors, to obtain approved certifications and services. They critically think for appropriateness of care provided the patients within the scope of care of the healthcare center, effectively multitasks the work day, accurately inputs computer info, and successfully accomplishes difficult tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of LVN Program
- Minimum of five years recent clinical experience as an LVN.
- Communication skills which support the ability to interact with physicians, nursing staff, administrative staff, patients and families, discharge planners, and payers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Knowledge of clinical protocol, normative data and health benefit plans, particularly coverage and limitation clauses.
- Ability to manage several projects and cases simultaneously
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Maintain current LVN licensure in the state of Texas