This is a PRN position. Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, performs treatments and provides exercise instruction and demonstration for patients. Assists the Physical Therapist during patient testing, evaluations and complex procedures. Carries out a program of corrective exercise and treatment for assigned patients, as determined by evaluation by a Physical Therapist. Instructs patients on segments of the program, including proper use of wheelchairs, crutches, canes, braces, and prosthetic appliances and devices.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited P.T. School.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas/Arkansas and provide the hospital with a copy. BCLS certification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.