5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Licensed Vocational Nurse Care Coordinator
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Licensed Vocational Nurse Care Coordinator Job in Irving
Provides care under the direct supervision of the Population Health Director of Care Management or Nurse Manager utilizing physician approved patient protocols according to established standards and best practice guidelines. Facilitates the communication between patient/caregiver, physician and the outpatient care team to optimize health and wellness, reduce inpatient admission, reduce re-admissions and improve medical stability in the patient population served. Works collaboratively with Nurse Navigators to manage medical stability in patients with high risk disease management with complex comorbid conditions.
- Manages a case load of patients with identified gaps in care in collaboration with the Health Care Team.
- Works in collaboration with the PCMH Team in the design, implementation and evaluation of the PMH model as applicable.
- Vocational/technical school graduate
- Basic LVN Nursing skills
- Knowledge of lab procedures and diagnostic testing
- Ability to write clear documentation and ability to write detailed specifications
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills
- EMR Experience
- 3 years clinical experience with at least 2 years in a primary care clinic preferred
- LVN/LPN License in the state of TX or where positions is located within the enterprise
- CPR Certification, if applicable