8a-5p M-F with rotat weekends
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - Physical Therapy
CHRISTUS St Michael
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Provides physical therapy services under the supervision of a physical therapist according to established goals and treatment plans.
JOB SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES:
1. Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
2. Performs patient care related duties in order to restore the patient to their maximum level of independence and function according to accepted standards of ethical conduct for PT assistants.
3. Clinical competencies in the physical therapy assisting skills and techniques are demonstrated in a manner that promotes quality patient care.
4. Contributes to the fulfillment of departmental and organizational goals.
5. Participates in established interdepartmental and intradepartmental communication systems and methods to achieve departmental, hospital and corporate goals.
6. Maintains required records as specified in departmental policy and procedures manual.
7. Participates in maintaining/improving the effectiveness of the services provided by the physical therapy department.