Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant - Sulphur Springs Rehab - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant - Sulphur Springs Rehab - PRN Job in Sulphur Springs
This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Carries out pt treatment program as planned & directed by the PT responsible for pt's care & environment throughout treatment. Follows established procedures & observes safety precautions. Keep accurate documentation of treatment & response. Participates in staff meetings & Performance Improvement. Responsible for professional growth & acts in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the APTA.
- Current CPR License in Texas to practice as PTA
- Associates degree from accredited PTA school
- No previous exp necessary
- Knowledge of PT modalities
- Good basic clinical skills in delivering care in an acute care facility, excellent customer service skills