IT Student Intern- Bilingual Required
CHRISTUS System Office
4503 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209
Share This Job On
Apply Now IT Student Intern- Bilingual Required Job in San Antonio
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas that information technology and network management.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES · Assists in providing IT and network support for the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned responsibilities in a manner that meets the specific needs of members served by the department.
- Takes personal responsibility to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards as promulgated by state and federal agencies, the hospital, and other regulatory entities.
- Performs all duties in a manner that protects the confidentiality of patients and does not solicit or disclose any confidential information unless it is necessary in the performance of assigned job duties.
- Demonstrates adherence to the CORE Values of Santa Rosa Health Care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a Management Information Technology college degree program
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.