Interventional Radiology Technologist I - Radiology
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Interventional Radiology Technologist I - Radiology Job in Corpus Christi
Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways. 1-3 years experience. ARTT, CMRT, or RDMS certification required. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program.
- Sterile technique, excellent radiography skills, understanding of vascular anatomy.
- 6 months training/experience in special procedures.
- MRT – TMB required.
- CPR-(American Heart Association).