Interventional Radiology Tech - Radiology
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Interventional Radiology Tech - Radiology Job in Corpus Christi
Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Performs radiographic procedures in the main radiology department, operating room, emergency room, or using portable radiography at bedside utilizing computed radiography, digital radiography and PACS. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program; Associates Degree.
- Entry level
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board
- Current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) CPR (American Heart Association)