Imaging Manager for Cardiac Services.
- Supervises, directs, & oversees the technical operations & activities for assigned areas.
- This includes, but is not limited to the day-to-day supervision of staffing, work loads, patient flow, patient safety, & timely & efficient service delivery.
- The Manager has responsibility & accountability for the Customer Service practices & standards compliance of assigned areas.
- The Manager will assist the Management in recruitment, selection, hiring, orientation, training, coaching, discipline & counseling of all employees.
- The Manager will also oversee all equipment & supply usage
- Ensures all equipment issues are reported to the appropriate authority and addressed promptly
- Ensures all necessary supplies are available at all times.
In addition, this position will handle special projects & performs additional duties as assigned.
* ARRT(N) or RN or RCI/ARDMS or CNMT
* 5 years verifiable imaging / non-invasive Cardiology experience
* Graduate of an accredited RN or Associates in Imaging program. Bachelors degree preferred.
* Prefer 2-3 years minimum supervisory, managerial or leadership experience.