Human Resources Recruiter II - Talent Acquisition
CHRISTUS System Office
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Human Resources Recruiter II - Talent Acquisition Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for performing full life cycle Recruiting and specializes in filling roles within the healthcare industry. Utilizes labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team, executive leadership and other internal stakeholders. Builds networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, trade groups, etc. to identify active and passive candidates for various positions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 -- 4 years of experience in high volume recruiting preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills interacting with managers, directors, and C Level Executives
- Previous HR or recruiting support experience
- Strong communicator who will consistently and effectively present information regarding the strategic recruiting plan in one-on-one and small group situations to internal clients
- Ability to manage a full desk and requisition load in a consultative capacity
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Impeccable customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain confedentialy regarding sensitive information
- HR Certification a plus