Apply Now Human Resources Business Partner Lead Job in Irving
The Business Partner Lead is the operational point of contact to the HR Business Partners on the HR Strategy Corporate Team. The Human Resources Business Partner Lead provides ongoing strategic and tactical training, coaching, advice, and development to the HR Business Partners. The HR Business Partner Lead will have responsibilities covering HR activities including but not limited to associate relations, performance management, coaching, mediation, change management, operational and financial solutions and provides advice related to policies, processes and best HR and operational practices.
The Business Partner Lead understands and operationalizes trusted business relationships to influence superior operational and business outcomes.
- Partner with managers to understand business goals and devise strategies to achieve business objectives, mitigate risk and encourage Associate engagement and retention.
- Communicate and consult on 1 or more core HR disciplines, to include compensation, benefits, staffing, talent acquisition, organizational development, employee relations, and performance Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services, locally, for issues requiring face-to-face intervention
- Present HR information during New Associate Orientation and ad hoc meetings, committees and events.
- Supports System Director of HR Strategy on HR process improvement initiatives and special projects, as assigned.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all system and ministry HR teams to deploy HR solutions in the respective market/region
- Monitor Associate services provided in the market/region or location, and supports culture and engagement initiatives
- Compile and analyze data from HR activities and make recommendations for changes including but not limited to turnover, retention, engagement and hiring data.
- Partner with managers and Associates to resolve HR issues and concerns.
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to company policy.
- Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services locally for issues requiring face-to-face intervention.
- Assist managers with various HR activities, including performance management, Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) related activities, training needs, and ad hoc requests.
- Associate’s Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Highly proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Possess strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to create, maintain and lead best practice processes and projects.
- Proficient leadership skills with ability to train and support HR Business Partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP preferred