Apply Now Human Resources Business Partner - Human Resources Job in Corpus Christi
The Business Partner, HR Strategy is the local point of contact to Associates and a consultant to management for HR-related needs and issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, communicating such needs proactively with the HR department and management, continually aligning all business objectives in designated business units. The Business Partner, HR Strategy formulates partnerships across the HR function, seeking to develop integrated solutions and deliver value-added service to management and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent training and experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Possess strong data analysis and data querying skills, with the strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Three years of HR experience required.
- Five years of HR experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR®) or other National HR related certification is preferred