HR Analyst III
CHRISTUS System Office
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now HR Analyst III Job in Irving
Evaluating, designing, and maintaining company application systems as well as working with other appropriate departments. Assisting department in optimizing their use of the assigned application systems. Making alterations to existing programs to compile and report data as necessary as well as analyze. Assisting with developing material and training associates at all levels in the organization. Working and implementing interfaces as well as testing upgrades. Developing audit tools to ensure accuracy of data and system use. The HR Analyst performs a variety of reporting analysis and report preparation; interprets and reviews reports for others; responsible for data management and performs various other functions as assigned.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain time management, and project management.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Develop and track metrics to facilitate effective workforce planning, staffing, turnover, and inclusion and diversity goals.
- Work with other departments to generate and share information in a timely manner on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Ability to solve problems and work as a team.
- Prioritizing and managing a heavy workload under minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Prepare reports and presentations on metrics and demographics
- Work with other departments to generate and share information in a timely manner on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and system enhancements
- Post required information to the HR dashboard monthly.
- Collaborates with HR team to deliver services that ensure high level of customer impact/satisfaction and contribute to the accomplishment of business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other business related field is required. (any equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered).
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and senior leadership.
- Team facilitation and leadership skills
- Ability to lead and coach workplace teams
- Ability to develop and implement processes and support cultural change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate the work of other
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiar with Human Resources metrics, ability to conduct analysis of data for summary and reporting.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare, service related industry and communications