Healthcare Interface Developer
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Healthcare Interface Developer Job in Irving
Responsible for regional or enterprise design, development and implementation of strategic architectures of healthcare interfaces at an enterprise level. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Involved in strategic planning activities and researches emerging Internet technology, programming languages and tools, and e-business standards for use in effective existing or new enterprise application/systems. Individual will lead development teams or may lead cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (15 years) required. Masters degree preferred.
- Enterprise Architecture Experience: Ability to understand and enforce enterprise architecture concepts
- Departmental Technical Standards: Ability to create, document, and enforce departmental technical and process standards.
- Database Experience: Ability to Read and Write complex SQL code
- Database Experience: Prefered, Transact-SQL (MS SQL Server) and SSIS knowledge/expertise
- Network Experience: Ability to use tcpdump, nc, netstat, etc.
- Network Experience: Extensive knowledge with LAN's, WAN's, VPN's, and load balancing
- Technical knowledge with Websphere MQ
- Extensive technical knowledge of Enterprise Application/Web Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Management.
- Must be able to take on a lead role within a project and provide direction for Level I & Level II Healthcare Interface Developers.
- Must have the communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels).
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction.
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
- The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines for self and others as required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Thorough understanding of Interface Concepts (both end-user and data)
- Ability to work with Managed File Transfer systems
- Ability to complete Data GAP documentation and work with others to fill the GAPs
- Ability to develop high level Integration designs/Solution Management
- Ability to do Test Plan Management
- Ability to do Quality Assurance
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with standard health care file formats (CCDA, HL7, etc.) required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with programming and scripting required.
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience in a health care systems environment is required
- HL7 Certification preffered
- Related industry certification preferred