Healthcare Data Quality Specialist III
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Healthcare Data Quality Specialist III Job in Irving
The Data Quality Specialist III is responsible for leadership for the data quality program utilized within the Business Intelligence Division. Data used for reporting or downstream systems will go through this data quality program. This person will assist in the data quality testing for all solutions within MDM; perform data reconciliation to identify data anomalies; escalate data issues needing process re-engineering. Support all aspects of data integration within CHRISTUS Health.
The Data Quality Specialist III supports the business goals and objectives for the Business Intelligence Division, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine and oversee audit functions to ensure data integrity and quality
- Lead in all data quality efforts across CHRISTUS Health
- Perform data quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance
- Interacts professionally and effectively with multiple functional areas in designing and implementing data quality efforts.
- Follows all ITIL processes related to change, incident and problem management.
- Utilizes approved standard tools for all data quality efforts.
- Conduct root cause analysis to prevent future data quality issues and implement new standards or processes to prevent future data quality issues, including taking necessary corrective action.
- Interacts professionally and effectively with multiple functional areas in designing and implementing process improvements related to Data Quality activities
- Bachelor Degree with greater than 7 years of experience working in a data warehouse, business intelligence, or decision support department.
- Knowledge of data, and more specifically a data domain utilized within Healthcare
- Knowledge of all types of data formats
- Experience with Erwin is a plus
- Experience with health informatics required