Food Service Worker Lead - Jacksonville
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Dietary - Food Prep. & Serving Related
TMFHS TYR Jacksonville Hosp-38200
2026 S. Jackson
Jacksonville, TX 75766
Share This Job On
Apply Now Food Service Worker Lead - Jacksonville Job in Jacksonville
Lead Level. Under direct supervision, prepares and delivers food trays and performs a combination of duties on the tray line. Prepares food items, apportions, and places food servings on plates, serves trays, and collects dirty dishes. May assist with stocking food inventory.
- Certified dietary manager with healthcare related experience.
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors) in Food & Nutrition from an accredited educational institution
- Previous food service supervisory experience of at least 1 year
- 3 years progressive supervisory experience, accountability for all food service operations preferred
- Computer software, spreadsheets, word processing and menu knowledge
- Basic order entry
- Knowledge of food management software, ordering and inventory software
- Knowledge of knives, stoves, fryers, skillets, ovens and other small elecrical component as well as diet office, vending and beverage usage.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Computer skills