This position is responsible for care and safety to patients of all age groups in a pre-hospital setting. Requires planning, organizing, and coordinating all aspects of care including safety assessment, interventions and evaluations. Is responsible for maintaining safe environment in and around aircraft. Must also maintain good interpersonal skills and customer service to the hospital and community, with expectations of educating the community on prevention. Also, to teach classes such as ACLS, BTLS, and PALS.
- 5 years as Paramedic, LP or EMT-P
- 2 years as lead medic
- Completed TDH approved courses to obtain paramedic certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred at hire:
- 1 years Flight Medic experience
- Critical Care/Emergency Care or Flight training