Financial Analyst I - Accounting - Full Time Job in Texarkana
As a Financial Analyst I, this position is responsible for the detail analysis, review, evaluation and maintenance of accurate records to meet the operational and reporting requirements including but not limited to general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and work papers in assigned areas. Performs detailed general ledger operational analysis on assigned accounts and special projects as required. Compiles and maintains accurate records, worksheets, and other schedules for surveys, cost reports, tax schedules and other required external and internal audits.
- B.S. in Accounting or minimum of 10 years experience in Healthcare Finance environment accepted in place of education
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Critical and analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Two years in healthcare environment, working knowledge of Patient Accounts Receivable, demonstrated understanding of General Ledger Structure, experience with preparing journal entries, audit work papers
- Two years of computer spreadsheet and word processing experience (Excel and Word)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.