Supports regional financial management using CHRISTUS standard systems to conduct routine and ad hoc reporting.
Primary duties include routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes. Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly report preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis. Support CHRISTUS development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.Relate data per reporting systems to CHRISTUS Health Information System for Financial and Clinical operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Possession or expeditious aqcuisitio of expertise on CHRISTUS-specific information systems
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint, Meditech
- Healthcare background preferred
- 1 year experience with data extracting and reporting
- 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems preferred, but not required.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications