Exercise Physiologist - Cardiac Rehab
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Exercise Physiologist - Cardiac Rehab Job in Shreveport
A professional, who assesses, plans, implements, coordinates monitors and evaluates patient care exercise and activities. Collaborate with other clinical associates and healthcare disciplines to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to insure quality, safe, and cost effective care. Nurtures a working relationship with physicians, nursing staff and other disciplines involved in the care of the patient/family.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Physical Education or other health related field.
- Master's degree preferred
- 1+ year of Wellness exercise instruction or physical education experience preferred
- BLS provider certification required
- ACLS provider certification required
- Current Clinical Exercise Physiologist licensure preferred. Certification through ACSM, AFAA, Cooper Institute, Preferred