Executive Director - Finance
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CTMF Health System-38300
534 S. Beckham
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Executive Director - Finance Job in Tyler
Collaborate with department directors, vice presidents, senior executives and physicians to provide comprehensive financial analysis to understand and improve profitability and cash flow for hospital services.
The Executive Director of Finance functions as a business partner, strategic analyst and advisor for operations. He/she drives financial accountability using key performance metrics. The role requires hands on work as well as the ability to lead and supervise financial analysts.
- Accounting or finance 4 year degree
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 7-10 years progressively responsible hospital experience including: benchmarking, reimbursement cost accounting, budgeting/forecasting, complex accounting transactions
- Desirable: Charity reporting, 990, 990T, understanding of not-for-profit/tax exemption rules and cost reporting knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of managed care and other 3rd party reimbursement methodologies
- Microsoft Office
- Effective communication -- oral and written (presenting and listening), highly analytical and strong initiative