Executive Asst II
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS LA Ministries-41000
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now Executive Asst II Job in Alexandria
This position supports and enhances the various Executives of Administration in a capacity to fulfill demands, by performing clerical and minor executive duties.
Action Oriented -- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Collaborate -- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Customer Focus -- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Nimble Learning -- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness -- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Communicates Effectively -- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Decision Quality -- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Performs assigned support duties and functions as directed by Executives of Administration and Assistant to Administrator/COO.
- Coordinates, attends and records minutes of various meetings as assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding activities and operations of the Administration Office
- Contract Coordination:
- Initiates all contracts for Cabrini and assist's other facilities as needed.
- Maintains all contract compliance for dates.
- Reviews all contract guardian alerts and reconciles dates and signatures.
- Assists in formulating language in contracts prior to sending to regional legal department.
- Reconciles required payments based on contractual arrangement monthly.
- Coordinates and reconciles all physician payments as per contractual arrangement.
- Maintains and enters all fully executed contracts into Contract Guardian.
- Maintains all Hard copy contracts
- Maintains records and updates yearly hospital and offsite campuses licenses.
- Works with national consultant (Murer Group) when changing licenses or obtaining new
- Releases licenses to other agencies requesting our licensing information.
- Maintains all Fire Marshall and OPH yearly licenses or changes as required.
- Maintains all vehicle titles and registrations.
- Provides Notary Services for Hospital
- Insurance Coordination:
- Maintains and releases all hospital insurance certificates as requested.
- Obtains licensing COI from other organizations as required by our organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, or other related field strongly preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills; verbal and written communication skills required for success in this position.
- Proficient to Mastery level of knowledge related to Word, Excel, Outlook and various web based programs.
- Three to Five years experience in professional office setting with demonstration of increasing responsibility.