Executive Assistant I - Sulphur Springs Administration
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now Executive Assistant I - Sulphur Springs Administration Job in Sulphur Springs
Supports the VP level positions. Performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices. Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc. Composes and may initiate routine correspondence and memoranda. Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and some complex inquiries. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements. Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
- High school and business school or equivalent experience.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as an administrative secretary.
- 2 years of experience working for an administrator or Vice President level position.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Must have data base experience.
- Must be able to produce a Power Point and use Excel to graph.
- Requires strong attention to detail, task oriented, strong organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills. Be able to multi-task, self-manage & prioritize. Be a self-starter with little supervision.